Already have an account?
Click here to access your e-mail.
Having trouble signing in to your account?
Need to reset your password?
Please contact the ECU Help Desk at 252-328-9866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For December 2014 and later graduates:
For May 2014 and earlier graduates:
- Your email@example.com e-mail address will become firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All e-mails that are in your student e-mail account at the time it’s switched over to an alumni e-mail account will be kept.
- You will receive all future e-mail sent to your email@example.com e-mail address, even after graduation, because it will be automatically delivered to your new firstname.lastname@example.org address (however, after graduation, you will no longer be able to SEND from your email@example.com e-mail address).
- You will be able to log into your new firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail account with the PirateID and Passphrase you have at the time your student e-mail account is switched over.
- Your new ECU alumni e-mail account will have your online mailbox and OneDrive file storage; the Office suite of software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) you have as a current student is not available as part of ECU alumni e-mail.
- The only change you will need to make as part of this process is to the e-mail address on any of your mobile devices that access your current ECU student e-mail account. YOU WILL RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION FROM ECU WHEN YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS CHANGE.
For security purposes, obtaining an alumni e-mail address requires registration on PirateAlumni.com. If you are a registered user and logged in
, see the instructions below to register for alumni email. If you have not registered, click here to do so
About Alumni E-mail
If you haven't already heard about ECU alumni email, it's an e-mail service provided by Windows Outlook Mail that currently offers:
- a lifelong e-mail account that proudly connects you to your alma mater
- 25 gigabytes of free e-mail storage
- Microsoft Lync for online chat capable of online meetings (video, audio, screen sharing)
- sync email, calendar, and contacts with your mobile device
Already have an account? Click here
to access your email. When entering your email address, be sure to enter the whole address.
If you'd like to configure alumni email for your mobile device, click here
Having trouble signing in to your account? Call the ECU Help Desk at 252-328-9866.